Friday, August 31, 2007

UKBound party must have been the worst parties I've ever been to. Butterfactory was so hidden away, that sm and I didn't even know we were right in front of it. Kudos to its decor though. THe whole place was really tiny, and despite that, it was really empty too. I met sam ling, josephine and some other crescent girl there. All of us were bitching at how awfully boring it was. Soon, sm and I were so bored we went off to crazy elephant for a beer. This is the first time I went for a party and came home so early! I'm home even before the time usually go to bed. Let's hope next week's ntu hall bash would be tons more fun.

Another busy day tomorrow! GOing to vivo with fel to check out the heroes cast, followed by a stayover mugfest and shimin's hall! And sistic better be available by tomorrow cuz I really need to get my black sabath tics by tmr before the prices go up!!

No comments: